• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can download but not install v 8.6.4.0

phudid

For some reason I can now only download the latest v. 8.6.4.0 but not install it. Trying to do so it spins endlessly without getting anywhere. Never had that problem before. Have disabled Windows Defender and rebooted, to no avail.

Any suggestions?

For some reason I can now only download the latest v. 8.6.4.0 but not install it. Trying to do so it spins endlessly without getting anywhere. Never had that problem before. Have disabled Windows Defender and rebooted, to no avail.

Any suggestions?
Download again and try again.

After a 3rd or 4th download attempt, it finally worked and downloaded fine :) Don't know what led to the issue, but it was solved eventually. Thanks for the replies, folks.

Probably a bad download since the server had a high load today.

I noticed during the first download attempt that it took +20 minutes to complete the download..! Normally it only takes mere seconds. Later it did indeed yet again download in a few seconds.

mine took 20 mins but worked ugh that was a long time
but no issues

That's why I demand a checksum to verify if download is flawless.

Not sure how far demanding will get you. I can see your reasoning but for something so small not sure it makes sense. I would think on the off chance it was corrupt, in the time it would take you to verify the checksum you could just download it again. Now for security purposes I can see another reason for it but in reality you should only be getting it from here anyway so. Just my take on it.

That's why I demand a checksum to verify if download is flawless.

SetupAnyDVD8640.exe
bytes: 19347120
md5sum: 3b0c794dd436520aab7d408d264302e7

I'm not sure how to verify this in Windows, but it should be something like this in cmd console:
Code:
certutil -hashfile SetupAnyDVD8640.exe MD5

Last edited:
A free MD5 & SHA Checker: https://raylin.wordpress.com/downloads/md5-sha-1-checksum-utility/

I've used this for years, since about 2014, and it workd without a problem with Win 10. 11 I can't say.

I plug in the provided hash from Ivan, drag and drop the AnyDVD setup file I downloaded earlier and hit the verify button. Kosher as chicken soup.

My apologies if the mods don't like having a URL posted.

Back