• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can CloneBD automatically burn the ISO it makes?

yahknow1

I've looked all through CloneBD menus and I don't see this feature anywhere? Is there a way to have the program burn to BD after it gets done preparing the iso?

Thanks

I don't think you can, you can get it to output to ISO or direct to disc but I've not seen a way to get it to do both.

No such option at the moment, maybe they'll add that in a future version if you make a request in the proper section.

I don't think you can, you can get it to output to ISO or direct to disc but I've not seen a way to get it to do both.

Direct to disk? You're referring to HDD correct? Direct to disc (BD) is what i would like to see.

There is an option to burn direct to optical disc. On the target tab you should have 3 icons on the top left, First one is to make folder structure, the second one is to burn direct to an optical disc and the third one is to make an ISO image

There is an option to burn direct to optical disc. On the target tab you should have 3 icons on the top left, First one is to make folder structure, the second one is to burn direct to an optical disc and the third one is to make an ISO image
Oh great, exactly what I was searching for. Don't know how I missed that...Thanks though!

Does the burned disc have the "trial version"stamp on the finished disc?Is there a step by step guide somwhere for clone bd?Its a tough gig
trying to make a back up....not as user friendly as clone dvd

If you're using a CloneBD trial, then obviously yes. That's the only limitation, CloneBD does not have a time-limited trial.

Back