• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Calvary - Menu issue

KnightKunibert

Hello,

i am trying to rip "Calvary / Am Sonntag bist du tot". Somehow i do not manage to get a copy with a working menu. I tried ISO or disk rip. Using a speedmenu with or without keeping the menu. Just using the BD menu. But nothing worked correctly. I am using Kodi for playback.

Here are some results:

Speedmenu: Just disfunctional. It shows only the background picture. At least Kodi offers to play the main title
One variant only showed the original background movie of the menu
Then i got a version only playing the trailers of the disk in an endless loop.

Since i did not rip many BDs yet i am wondering what is the best way to obtain a working menu. It does not matter if it is a generic menu or the original one.

Hello,

i am trying to rip "Calvary / Am Sonntag bist du tot". Somehow i do not manage to get a copy with a working menu. I tried ISO or disk rip. Using a speedmenu with or without keeping the menu. Just using the BD menu. But nothing worked correctly. I am using Kodi for playback.

Here are some results:

Speedmenu: Just disfunctional. It shows only the background picture. At least Kodi offers to play the main title
One variant only showed the original background movie of the menu
Then i got a version only playing the trailers of the disk in an endless loop.

Since i did not rip many BDs yet i am wondering what is the best way to obtain a working menu. It does not matter if it is a generic menu or the original one.
Please post a logfile of the disc you're having trouble with. The instructions are posted below:

Good luck.

I am using Kodi for playback.
I guess this is the problem. Try a licensed player (like PowerDVD) to check. No "ripping" needed, play from the disc with AnyDVD running.

So, i played a bit around. Resetting the options helped. It is a old installation and i did not use it that much on BD.

After the defaults worked i tried some other options:
- remove region code OK
- allow user actions OK

- remove trailers OK, sort of... This BD has four annoying trailers in front.

If i use the option "show main movie" in Kodi everything is fine.
While using "show main menu" works somehow unexpected. First off i need to press the cursor right key to see the menu items. Otherwise i will see only the background movie. If i then select the main movie i get the the trailer of "Voices" before the main movie. PowerDVD shows it in this weird order too,so it might be a disc problem. But it shows the main menu correctly.

Anyway here are some infos on the BD
Title: Am Sonntag bist Du tot
Original title:Calvaray
EAN: 7613059404366
Amazon link: https://www.amazon.de/Am-Sonntag-bist-tot-Blu-ray/dp/B00OHRXPVS

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.5.0_Info_G_AM_SONNTAG_BIST_DU_TOT_245AE44B_0860E016.ziplog
    214.7 KB · Views: 0
So, i played a bit around. Resetting the options helped. It is a old installation and i did not use it that much on BD.

After the defaults worked i tried some other options:
- remove region code OK
- allow user actions OK

- remove trailers OK, sort of... This BD has four annoying trailers in front.

If i use the option "show main movie" in Kodi everything is fine.
While using "show main menu" works somehow unexpected. First off i need to press the cursor right key to see the menu items. Otherwise i will see only the background movie. If i then select the main movie i get the the trailer of "Voices" before the main movie. PowerDVD shows it in this weird order too,so it might be a disc problem. But it shows the main menu correctly.

Anyway here are some infos on the BD
Title: Am Sonntag bist Du tot
Original title:Calvaray
EAN: 7613059404366
Amazon link: https://www.amazon.de/Am-Sonntag-bist-tot-Blu-ray/dp/B00OHRXPVS
You have to know this is nothing AnyDVD can fix. All software players besides PowerDVD struggle with BD/UHD menus.

BY the way: I also tried the Redfox menu. It resulted in empty boxes and nothing to select.

You mean Speedmenu? My opinion - it's ugly.

Install CloneBD and try that. If you don't compress all functions of CBD are free. Make full copy w/o compression. Report back.

Back