• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Call of Duty World at War" does not work

Thank you Matthew. Please see attached then. Profile did not work.

Attachments

• 39889-024743669.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 1
Some further tests.

1) Install the attached driver. Create a profile. If the profile does not create at this point dont process... just let me know.
2) Run the profile (it should fail).
3) In the driver option (i.e. edit profile and select advanced options), enter 8388608 and test again. Note down the results.
4) In the driver option (i.e. edit profile and select advanced options), enter 16777216 and test again. Note down the results.

Last edited:
After installing the drivers, and creating a new profile the message comes up again about inserting the correct DVD-Rom. I selected OK the message goes away, the profile is still created by Game Jackal. I try to run the created profile, message comes up to insert the correct DVD. I click OK to cancel the message.

I lettered my efforts in the order of a,b,c,d in the order I tried them.

Driver 8388608 = A)"Please insert correct DVD-ROM message" when I click OK, message comes up by Game Jackal stating that "sector data is missing. It is recommended to update this missing data to improve the profile's performance and reliability". I closed the option and did not update the profile.

E) When I try to run the profile with driver 8388608 a second time the same "Please insert correct DVD-ROM message" comes up, when I click on OK GJ asks "The profile is working well. I don't want to see the performance and reliability wizard for this profile again".

F) When I try it for a third time, same result as the second time.

Driver 16777216 = B) "Please insert correct DVD-ROM message" when I click OK. Message comes up by GJ stating that "There is no reference data available for this profile. Click here to run the profile and obtain the data needed". I do not accept the option to run the profile.

C) When I try it a second time with the same driver 16777216, the same "Please insert correct DVD-ROM message" comes up, when I click on OK GJ asks "The profile is working well. I don't want to see the performance and reliability wizard for this profile again".

D) When I try it for a third time, same result as the second time.

Last edited:
Ok... change of plan. Please see the latest PM i have sent to you.

Message sent. Should I re-install GJ or wait for further instructions?

Message sent. Should I re-install GJ or wait for further instructions?

For the minute... just leave the debug drivers in place.

I have found a couple of issues which we'll sort out ASAP. Once done I will post details (shouldn't be too long).

Mine didnt work, now it does

I followed that users thing, but I didnt find all the way, so I think it has no effect. What I did was to turn off wirless LAN, and than, miraculously. it worked. But when it worked, strange black shadows appeared in the left side of the screen. Then I updated my video card driver, and now it worked. A few plays after, i did not have to to turn off LAN, thats a weird thing.

Unfortunately my notebook does not have a power graphic card (Geforce Go 7300), some times its so slow I rather not play. Anyway, its a great game to play.

Thaks for tugas help, os portugueses nao sao parvahoes.

Hope these help others.

Back