• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cafe society movie

Das Boot

3-23-17
Does anyone with AnyDVD 7.6.7.0 and CloneDVD2 version 2.9.3.3 have an issue with copying "Cafe Society"?

3-23-17
Does anyone with AnyDVD 7.6.7.0 and CloneDVD2 version 2.9.3.3 have an issue with copying "Cafe Society"?
That version is over 1 year old--December 28, 2015 in fact.

Version 7.6.9.5 is the last version you can use that was released while RedFox had to take over when the original owner of Slysoft took off and didn't pay his workers.

You can get version 7.6.9.5 here.

By the way, you needed to post this in the AnyDVD Forum, not the CloneBD Forum.

Good luck.

:)

Thread moved.

3-24-17
Dear whatever_gong82

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide me with the information contained in your below post. It is very much appreciated.

Das Boot

That version is over 1 year old--December 28, 2015 in fact.

Version 7.6.9.5 is the last version you can use that was released while RedFox had to take over when the original owner of Slysoft took off and didn't pay his workers.

You can get version 7.6.9.5 here.

By the way, you needed to post this in the AnyDVD Forum, not the CloneBD Forum.

Good luck.

3-24-17
Dear whatever_gong82

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide me with the information contained in your below post. It is very much appreciated.

Das Boot
You're welcome.

When you get the time and/or $$$, I'd strongly suggest to purchase a RedFox AnyDVD HD license--when you can-- so that they can afford to keep on decrypting all of these newer Blu-rays/DVDs.

That way, the RedFox Project stays around to help you, me, and the other users of the RedFox/elby products keep on using all of the products.

Back