• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Buying licens = no luck even spoken to the bank

Christer

I have tried to buy for the last 2 weeks
At least 6 times
First fail 66 or some number then read a couple of threads and call my bank to check if there is any problem to China no but in case the open it for every thing and then the message the this is gonna done manually ever 5min
3 time I tried and the same message
Have written the support 2 times 5 days apart and no answer from red fox
I mean what the h*ll :)
I just wanna buy the licens ant have tried it for the last 2-3weeks and even calls my bank 2 times now and the see that I have tried it 5 times or so
Please help
/Sweden

At least 6 times
First fail 66 or some number then read a couple of threads and call my bank to check if there is any problem to China no but in case the open it for every thing and then the message the this is gonna done manually ever 5min
I just wanna buy the licens ant have tried it for the last 2-3weeks and even calls my bank 2 times now and the see that I have tried it 5 times or so
Please help
/Sweden
@Ivan or @Jill you're presence is required

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

At least 6 times
Please help
/Sweden

Just checked your tickets. Indeed, you opened 3 tickets and support answered each in less than an hour. I also checked the mail logs and all support mail got delivered to and accepted by hotmail.se. Maybe they ended up in your spam folder.

However, I noticed your last pucharse has been successful. Congrats and thank you for supporting our project!

Back