• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Buying Any DVD

Don Stout

I am willing to buy the product but only if I can use a credit card not bit coins. Let me know when capability is available and you will get my order and also tell how much it is.

Wrong section, moved to license issues. The AnyDVD (DVD issues) is reserved for DVD related issues only. As to credit card, VISA is accepted but certain banks do block the transaction. Which may require you to place a call to your issuing bank to unblock it.

Try this thread as it will allow you to purchase using a CC. I believe you just missed a 20% discount. Had you used that discount with the 10% for Bitcoin, you would have had a 30% discount.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/prepaid-visa-card.72520/#post-464717

Edit:

Let me know when capability is available and you will get my order and also tell how much it is.

Unless I am mistaken, the burden is yours to check the main website and/or forum regarding discounts and CC changes.

Back