Buying a License

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by DrXenos, May 20, 2016.

1. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Just start a new thread with your question.

2. nfwego

nfwego Member

Are you serious or trying to get me in trouble? :) I think IM on thin ice already.

3. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

If it is a legit question, you have nothing to worry about. If, on the other hand, you're just wanting to rant, or are asking a question that's been asked a thousand times, that's another issue.

4. nfwego

nfwego Member

understood.

5. mediacowboy

mediacowboy Member

What is the number you called? I m having the same issue with my debit card that is a visa.

6. BRCS

BRCS Well-Known Member

there should be a number on the back of your Visa card to call I haven't bothered I will wait until monday and call my bank and see if I can get this straightened out..

7. FurryGuy

FurryGuy Well-Known Member

Check the back of your card, there should be a number for cardholder inquiries. The number is likely tied to the bank that issued your card.

BRCS likes this.
  8. Glarioo

Glarioo Well-Known Member

Damn, too many Duvels last night. Have a hangover:sick:

9. progvsmetal

progvsmetal Member

My Chase Visa credit card did not work....tried twice. Just used my bank visa debit and it worked like a charm :)

10. mediacowboy

mediacowboy Member

So I got called from my bank this morning and the charge is showing up as a woman's fashion site. I have no problem trying again but I wanted to check and make sure that is what everyone else is hearing?

11. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

it is. Fashiondress, shoppingmall, some even reported promdress :)

They have to be a bit obscure about it because , well you know VISA and MC get a lot of pressure from the mpaa and aacs to stop processing payments for decrypter tools ;)

mediacowboy likes this.
  12. mediacowboy

mediacowboy Member

Yeah. It went through today after talking to them. Thanks for the help and if I would have paid attention last night I would have remembered that it was fashion.

13. Ch3vr0n

There's also the thing on the order confirmation saying something like

'the charge will appear on your credit card as "promdress shopping".'

;-)

14. mediacowboy

mediacowboy Member

Yeah well half asleep ordering is not always a good thing.

15. Ch3vr0n

Yup, you don't want to end up ordering an actual prom dress :p

16. Ghildebr

Ghildebr Well-Known Member

No, I run my own email server with a unique email address. Was able to look through the logs and I never received the email. I will contact support in a few days. Trying to let the dust settle first.

17. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

Your real name would not be Hillary by any chance? :D :D :D
    I'm here all night - tip your waitress.
    -W

18. DrXenos

DrXenos Well-Known Member

Clams, I think Hillary might have the stolen "plans" you've been looking for.

Clams likes this.
  19. englishblackrainbow

englishblackrainbow New Member

I've noticed that RedFox only proposes VISA, MASTERCARD, and BITCOIN as options for payment. Are there plans to accept PAYPAL in the near future????

20. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member