• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Buying a License

Are you serious or trying to get me in trouble? :) I think IM on thin ice already.

Are you serious or trying to get me in trouble? :) I think IM on thin ice already.
If it is a legit question, you have nothing to worry about. If, on the other hand, you're just wanting to rant, or are asking a question that's been asked a thousand times, that's another issue.

If it is a legit question, you have nothing to worry about. If, on the other hand, you're just wanting to rant, or are asking a question that's been asked a thousand times, that's another issue.
understood.

Found out after I was denied 3 times that the Visa Fraud Dept was blocking it, once I called and told them it was me the purchase went through, this is a awesome company and wanted to show my full support of this product, I have been using it since 2006, great job guys

What is the number you called? I m having the same issue with my debit card that is a visa.

there should be a number on the back of your Visa card to call I haven't bothered I will wait until monday and call my bank and see if I can get this straightened out..

What is the number you called? I m having the same issue with my debit card that is a visa.
Check the back of your card, there should be a number for cardholder inquiries. The number is likely tied to the bank that issued your card.

In Belgium it's working. About two hours ago I've bought a LT License :)
I paid with Visa.
To celebrate this, I'm drinking Duvel, all night long. Cheers!
Thanks RedFox team!(y)

Damn, too many Duvels last night. Have a hangover:sick:

My Chase Visa credit card did not work....tried twice. Just used my bank visa debit and it worked like a charm :)

So I got called from my bank this morning and the charge is showing up as a woman's fashion site. I have no problem trying again but I wanted to check and make sure that is what everyone else is hearing?

it is. Fashiondress, shoppingmall, some even reported promdress :)

They have to be a bit obscure about it because , well you know VISA and MC get a lot of pressure from the mpaa and aacs to stop processing payments for decrypter tools ;)

Yeah. It went through today after talking to them. Thanks for the help and if I would have paid attention last night I would have remembered that it was fashion.

There's also the thing on the order confirmation saying something like

'the charge will appear on your credit card as "promdress shopping".'

;-)

Yup, you don't want to end up ordering an actual prom dress :p

You wouldn't have used one of the email addresses that have blacklisted them have you?

No, I run my own email server with a unique email address. Was able to look through the logs and I never received the email. I will contact support in a few days. Trying to let the dust settle first.

Clams, I think Hillary might have the stolen "plans" you've been looking for.

I've noticed that RedFox only proposes VISA, MASTERCARD, and BITCOIN as options for payment. Are there plans to accept PAYPAL in the near future????

Back