• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Buy memory now!

And, in conclusion, I will say one more time for anyone...RAM is manufactured in mass quantity. When that quantity hits the market the prices drop...when the quantity depletes the prices rise. Same thing every time.
That's how people know it is going to happen. :agree:

Anyone that is looking for DDR2 RAM, now is the time to buy! There are LOTS of good deals going on at most reputable retailers.

Anyone that is looking for DDR2 RAM, now is the time to buy! There are LOTS of good deals going on at most reputable retailers.
This is very true. RAM is a commodity and the prices actually change everyday. But lately you can find very good deals on matched sets of RAM sticks. I found that OCZ and Corsair are the best for me and I can buy 2X1 gig matched set for about 125.00USD, these prices are unequaled and it is for quality RAM.

Many online retailers are still dropping prices on DDR2 RAM. Most are with rebates.

DDR3 "popping up" doesn't really affect prices of DDR2. RAM prices are determined by availability.
The chipsets (Bearlake for Intel boards.....not sure about AMD) for DDR3 are just starting to appear on MOBO's. I'm sure DDR2 will rise in price once DDR3 is more usable.

DDR3 "popping up" doesn't really affect prices of DDR2. RAM prices are determined by availability.
The chipsets (Bearlake for Intel boards.....not sure about AMD) for DDR3 are just starting to appear on MOBO's. I'm sure DDR2 will rise in price once DDR3 is more usable.
It does. Now that DDR3 is coming up, there will be less of a demand for DDR2 and as a result prices will drop. AMD wont have DDR3 motherboards until 2008 I heard, they are behind again.

The demand will stay high for DDR2 for quite some time. At least until the chipsets catch up.

Man you misewell get a new PC if you're gonna spend $360 on 2 sticks of RAM. They got 2GB of RAM for under $80 right now.

That's 2x2 gigs running in dual channel (and corsair xms2 dhx is pretty nice stuff) ddr2 800. The point is the price shot up significantly since I originally posted about it. I'm glad I bought mine long before these price increases.

Also, I rarely buy low end junk.

Back