• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Busy cursor is annoying

Hpeterson

Is there a way to have AnyDVD enabled but not having the busy cursor appearing every 10 sec or so?

After many months of frustration of trying to detect why does my brand new WinXP set up occasionally get a busy cursor every 10 seconds that messes things up when I am trying to scroll something esp. in Windows Explorer, I found out the culprit was AnyDVD!

I love AnyDVD, until now. I'd like for it to be enabled all the time, but the busy cursor is so annoying. Hopefully somebody at Slysoft is reading this so they can correct this problem for future release.
:bowdown:

Hopefully somebody at Slysoft is reading this so they can correct this problem for future release.
:bowdown:

As you're the only person so far (out of thousands of Slysoft forum users) to even mention this as being an issue, I don't know how you expect them to address an issue that appears to happen solely on your system.

Back