• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burning issue

Dave Puncher

Everything seems to be working fine yet the disc is ejected and the disc is blank. The first three burned onto the disc and worked fine. Now it refuses to burn to the disc. I have checked all the setting over and over. Still blank discs after the "so called" burning phase.

Dave Puncher

I split this into a separate thread in the issues forum so it'll get more visibility.

One of many problems

I have yet to get a successful backup of a Blue Ray disc. I've tried creating .iso files in AnyDVD HD, and just reading in the disc in CloneBD and nothing works for me. One time it asked for a blank disc, I inserted a 25GB blank and away it went displaying the movie - but - the LED on the front of the drive never lights indicating activity. It said it successfully created the disc - but - it was blank. My usual result is, as soon as I insert a blank, it immediately says there was a burning error and asks if I want to try a different disc. I do and it never gets beyond the error. I have Memorex and Ridata blanks, neither work. After I initially purchased the lifetime license, the program would hard crash. They did fix that problem and it doesn't crash any more. I guess it's still an early BETA program. With many people using it, it should help them in solving the multitude of problems that it seems to have.

I wonder if anyone really has had a successful backup and it will actually play...

It doesn't surprise me that neither of your blanks work, both memorex and ridata are about as bad as they come black disc quality wise.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC Sensation met Tapatalk

Back