• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burning Help!

rickmoose

Not sure if this is the proper forum, but I am trying to clone a DVD...the read or copy process goes well but when I put in the blank DVD to write it, the message below the write window keeps saying "waiting...(drive not ready).

I am deleting the other crosspost in the CloneDVD forum.:policeman:

Not sure if this is the proper forum, but I am trying to clone a DVD...the read or copy process goes well but when I put in the blank DVD to write it, the message below the write window keeps saying "waiting...(drive not ready).

I have the same problem. The advice on here is to update to 6.1.6.9. I updated and restarted twice already, but I don't know if the problem is fixed.

@ r_grayhat,

Perchance did you review the Forum posting links provided in my above #2 posting? From your above #4 posting it doesn’t appear that you have.

r_grayhat said:
.....The advice on here is to update to 6.1.6.9. I updated and restarted twice already, but I don't know if the problem is fixed.....
What do you mean by your “I don't know if the problem is fixed” statement?

After you installed AnyDVD version 6.1.6.9 did your problem go away? It should be a simple “Yes” or “No” answer.

Personally I don’t believe your "waiting...(drive not ready)" problem is an AnyDVD software problem.

Regards,
Coaster

Last edited:
@ r_grayhat,

Perchance did you review the Forum posting links provided in my above #2 posting? From your above #4 posting it doesn’t appear that you have.

What do you mean by your “I don't know if the problem is fixed” statement?

After you installed AnyDVD version 6.1.6.9 did your problem go away? It should be a simple “Yes” or “No” answer.

Personally I don’t believe your "waiting...(drive not ready)" problem is an AnyDVD software problem.

Regards,
Coaster

No, I didn't because that wasn't the problem, I figure AnyDVD would release an update that would magically fix all the bugs.

After updating, no it didn't go away. But I followed simple advice to uninstall AnyDVD completely, reboot, reinstall, reboot. Then it worked. The uninstall was crucial, merely 'updating' didn't work.

Back