• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

burning hddvd movies

Bigrick

i have backed up a bunch of my hddvd movies just like most of you. but im running out of space on my hard drives. i want to burn them to a hddvd blank disc so i can have room for my other movies and still have a backup copy of these. i have the lg ggc-h20l which reads bluray and hddvd. is there anyway possible to use this and its dvd-dl capability to burn an hddvd to a disc, or am i just SOL.

One Way

i have backed up a bunch of my hddvd movies just like most of you. but im running out of space on my hard drives. i want to burn them to a hddvd blank disc so i can have room for my other movies and still have a backup copy of these. i have the lg ggc-h20l which reads bluray and hddvd. is there anyway possible to use this and its dvd-dl capability to burn an hddvd to a disc, or am i just SOL.

I believe, though I haven't tried it that you could burn an HD-DVD image to a Blu-Ray disc. Keep in mind that you could NOT watch it with a stand alone Blu-Ray player but I believe you could with PDVD and your LG drive.

One advantage is that single layer BD-R discs can be had for aout $10-11 and hold 25 Gig. MOST HD-DVD films will fit on that as they max out at 30 Gig.

buy another hdd. you can burn hddvd fil structure onto a dvd9 and it will play in a hddvd player. trick is getting it down to that size.

Back