• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burning HD DVD's

Adbear

I'm trying to burn an HD DVD movie that I ripped to my harddrive back to an HD DVD disc. I've tried setting the UDF to 2.5 and 2.6 but it doesn't work. The end result will play back on the PC, but I wanted the back up to work on my settop player but all I get is a 'no disc' message from my player or 'corrupt disc' when I play it thru the 360 with external drive. Has anyone else tried to do this and get it to work? I know I could try making an ISO but as I have most of my discs backed up as folders it would be a lot easier and take less time to be able to write the folders back to disc

From were did you get a HDDVD burner? Did you "close" the disc? I can not imagine what else could be false...?!

I got it thru work, they're just starting to get released. It appears that the Toshiba HD-A3 doesn't support playback of HD DVDr's :(

i'm waiting for the sd-h903a hd-dvd burner.. :)
do you burn the hddvd on your harddisk as data hd-dvd or as a movie hd-dvd?

can't find an info about the hd-a3 player with hddvd-r media. it read's dvd+r dl.

Last edited:
it seems it's the HD-A3 as the discs burnt using udf2.5 work on the 360 using the external drive.
I've emailed Toshiba to see if I can get confirmation

Back