• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burning from already saved dvd files

coltaine

Hi, I'm kinda still figuring this program out so any help would be great.

My question is this can I burn already saved dvd files to disk without the original disk. what i have done is copy my dvds to my external hard drive in the form of dvd files. I then use tmpeg converter to convert them to formats that my xbox can view through media center. I've decided to try to back the files up in dvd format in case my hard drive fails. is it possible to write the files i've already saved straight to disk?

thank!

No. You can't using Clonedvd unless the files are in a standard dvd-video format (i.e., how they appear on original, commercial dvds). If you are converting the discs to other formats, then you need to use another program to burn.

Back