• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burning AVI files with CloneDVD?

Ron Hazelton

Hello
Is there a way to burn a DVD from an AVI file with CloneDVD? I am pretty new to computers and burning. I have the latest updates of both AnyDVD and CloneDVD. I have made back ups with AnyDVD and Nero 7. I have used the Nero Vision part of Nero 7 to make copies of AVI files I downloaded, but I am unhappy with the quality, plus it takes forever. Can you burn an AVI file with CloneDVD? Any help would be appreciated.

Ron

Thanks for the reply. Any help is appreciated. I looked on that thread but saw no answers. The files I have are just AVI files I downloaded to my hard drive, they are not on a disk. There is probably an easy solution, I just don't know what it is. I would like to burn them to a disk and watch in my DVD player. Maybe CloneDVD is the wrong program.

you can convert your AVI files to dvd format so you can then use clonedvd to burn them

try out winavi for this

Avi

It really depends on what you are wanting to do. If you are just wanting to copy the files on a DVD, even Windows Explorer can do that. If you are wanting to put them on a DVD, join, menu or in some way manipulate them and have them play like a DVD, you need other software that was mentioned in the other thread. Here is a thread in another forum on the subject. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/172

Last edited:
Back