• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burning A Dual Layer

tmckin1211

Would anyone know what post that I belive Webslinger wrote on buring D/L? I have seached, but I been unable to locate. In it he mentioned some DVD Burners that do not require using a program like Sony NEC.

Yes it was. I finally found it late last night. Unfortunately the burners mentioned are impossible to find. What's up with Sony? I can't find any Sony burners, everyone says they are out stock. I need a burner that does not need a program to set the bitsettings and PATA.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

LG sets the booktype on Any +R media, doesnt have to be double layer.

LG sets the booktype on Any +R media, doesnt have to be double layer.

Have you personally had a lot of luck with LG burners. I have had 2 that failed after 2 months. That was about a year ago, have they improved since then? Thanks for suggestion. :)

Check my siggy mate. I'm using 3 of them atm. Oldest is a bout a year and still going strong

No problems with my LG bluray BH08LS20 for well over a year, burns all no problems.

I have three lg drive as well. With oldest being more than 30 months old and still going strong.

Back