• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burner problem

beltfed

Has anyone any idea why BOTH of my burners suddenly started shutting down between 2% and 50% complete? Have tried two different anti-virus scans, root kit finder, etc., still same problem. Have tried different media. I also tried an older (but working) burn program... same problem.
Have been a long time subscriber to both Anydvd and Clonedvd. I know it's not the programs... but I'm lost. Thanks for any help.

Has anyone any idea why BOTH of my burners suddenly started shutting down between 2% and 50% complete? Have tried two different anti-virus scans, root kit finder, etc., still same problem. Have tried different media. I also tried an older (but working) burn program... same problem.
Have been a long time subscriber to both Anydvd and Clonedvd. I know it's not the programs... but I'm lost. Thanks for any help.

That's a tough troubleshooting process.

What do you mean by "suddenly started shutting down". Do you mean your computer shuts down ?

Which DVD's causes this ?

The process to troubleshoot this issue would be to go back to when this started happening or before it started happening. What changed ? Any windows update ? Do you have a good restore point ? Can you do a restore ? After the good restore point, can you re-create the problem ?

If you could find another burner laying around, or splurge another $30 for a new one, even better.

Troubleshooting PC problems is a tedious process. Have to eliminate every nook and cranny to find the culprit.

Since you listed no hardware on which it is happening to you how do you expect others to know what your asking about?

Back