• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burn Unsuccessful LOG attached.

trussme

problem was never determined

Last edited:
Check the underside of the disc, all 5 of mine had pitting on them. I complained and they sent me 5 panasonic ones instead, but I did have to pay the shipping cost for the replacements

"no pitted underside", Adbear

actually, the "underside" looks as clean and pure, as the Verbatim BD-R DL that I used to re-burn with no problem...in fact, this is the only one of twenty EBay/japanese sourced BD-R DLs that has failed... and it failed with less than 5% of the files to burn to finish the movie (NINE)... the media does play (on PowerDVD9) up to 5% of the end , then freezes.........I could not tell from the LOG what was the cause: "was it the Nero 8 burning rom process" I used on this 1st write? (it never has screwed up before).......when I re-burned successfully, I switched to ImgBurn & Verbatim.....maybe the japanese media did not have 100% of the 50gbs to complete the burn?? :bang:

it may sound strange,but i had the same prob.(made a couple of $7.00 coasters).....here's the strange part; my printer was on, and the discs failed... .once i turned off the printer, the back-up went off without a hitch!!!

Back