• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burn ripped files structire

Travolta

Hi!

Sorry for being a bit offtopic, but I didn`t find appropriate thread for this.
After I successfully ripped blu ray movie disc with AnyDVD HD ripper now I would like to burn it to another disc so I got movie with no region code. But I have to idea what software I need to burn it. Is it safe to burn complete directory structure to BD disc as it is or I have to choose any special options ? (Like in Nero when you going to burn DVD video disc you can`t burn files as they are since disc will be unplayable on DVD player. So you have to choose DVD video disk.

I will be very appreciate if you suggest something and share your ways of doing this.

You can use nero, choose the Blu-ray option and manually set the UDF to 2.5 or above, drag the BDMV folder and the Certificate folder(if you have one) into nero and burn the disc (but be warned if the bar at the bottom(the 1 that indicates how full your disc will be) starts to go into the yellow the disc will fail at the end of burning. Always make sure it stays in the green

Back