"Burn process failed, do you want to replace the medium and retry?"

Discussion in 'Issues and Bugs' started by richbikerun, Jun 27, 2020.

1. richbikerun

richbikerun Member

Hi Ch3vron, kufo and coopervid,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to read my post and help solve my long and ongoing issue. I have subsequently obtained said burner and have already shown it to do what my old ones didn't. I would like to somehow return the favour--please let me know how. I only hope my doing something for others with your patience and generosity in mind will keep this perpetual favour going, and that when Ch3vron, kufo and coopervid have someone do a random act of kindness it may have stemmed from themselves.
    Be well and stay healthy.
    Rich!

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Just pay it forward :) Or perhaps get a license for a redfox / elby product you didn't have yet :)

3. coopervid

coopervid Well-Known Member

You are welcome, rich!

We just want to share our experience with fellow users and hope that you spread this experience also with others if you hear of similar troubles. I guess this is also in the sense of my friend kufo.

4. coopervid

This sales pitch doesn't make any sense in this context. Disc burning and the issues related are totally off-topic regarding Redfox / Elby software and none of them will help to overcome those.

5. Ch3vr0n

I'm not making any sales pitch. Merely a suggestion. Off-topic to Redfox perhaps, but since this is the support forum for Elby software too (which has 2 that do burning) it's aint. I'll leave it at that. Please stop trying to pick an argument.

6. coopervid

Yeah! No CloneBD issue. Correct.

7. richbikerun

richbikerun Member

OK, Ch3vr0n,
    I will purchase additional lifetime license and sit on it until I need it. Thank you for all.
    Rich!

8. Ch3vr0n

Hehe you obviously don't have too if you don't have the need for one. Was just a thought in case for example you've been thinking of getting another product license (for example CloneDVD2 if you didn't have one yet).

Other than that, as I said, just pay it forward to the next person you see that may be down on his/her luck a bit.

Glad it all worked out for you, and until the next one. We're here if you need us.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

9. coopervid

only buy software you intend to use. AnyDVD and CloneBD are highly recommended - if you want to use them.

10. kufo

kufo Well-Known Member

Yes it really is (y)
    As coopervid says: You'll surely need one or both of this programs for your work and they are really recommend. We both can confirm that.