• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

burn mp4 files

AlexDroid

Hello with bd clone can I burn 25G bd with mp4 file?

For burning I always recommend Imgburn instead of using the integrated burning option. In a second step you need to check if your preferred player supports playing MP4. And MP4 is limited to lossy audio options. Most people who care about best audio don't convert to MP4.

Last edited:
ok but anystream download in mp4 that's why i said in that encoding.

ok..i would like to burn some movies downloaded with anystream to a bd disc ... can it be done with clone bd? that was the question. sorry if i was not clear before.

Small caveat there, but an important one. IMGBURN only burns what you feed it. If you feed it an MP4 like AS downloads and burn that to a BD/DVD you'll end up with a DATA disc holding an MP4. Not all players can play those natively, to be guaranteed playability the AS downloaded MP4 still needs to be converted to a DVD or BD structure, and that's NOT something IMGBURN can do.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

ok..i would like to burn some movies downloaded with anystream to a bd disc ... can it be done with clone bd? that was the question. sorry if i was not clear before.
You can also trial VSO software to convert the MP4 files into a Blu-ray format, and then burn with it or CloneBD.

:)

Back