• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burn in forced subtitles

tankstage

Would it be possible to add the option to burn in any forced subtitles selected.
I have embedded the forced selection, but playing with the "Films and TV player" built into Windows 10 you cannot select an embedded subtitle track.

No, as that would require video encoding. That's beyond the scope of Anystream. It's a downloader, not an encoder.

Thanks for the reply Ch3vr0n.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to which app I can use to do this then please...
I have tried HandBrake but that doesn't seem to do it.

Any video encoder tool should be able to do it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply Ch3vr0n.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to which app I can use to do this then please...
I have tried HandBrake but that doesn't seem to do it.

I do this with HandBrake all the time, with many videos downloaded via AS. It works fine. You could also try ffmpeg, but it's not as easy to use.

When I try with HandBrake, I just get a blank video but with sound !
It is also VERY slow at producing the file, but without showing any progress on HandBrake's window.
This is using the downloaded file from AnyStream with the sub embedded.

When I try with HandBrake, I just get a blank video but with sound !
It is also VERY slow at producing the file, but without showing any progress on HandBrake's window.
This is using the downloaded file from AnyStream with the sub embedded.

You might try inspecting the scan and encoding logs to see if they indicate any errors. Or try a different preset, or remuxing the file first. Only guessing...

Back