• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bundles and Lifetime - Defined?

jlrm365

Hello.

I have been thinking of purchasing two products that I use a lot:
- AnyDVD
- CloneDVD

Of course, I would like to reduce the hassle and so not have to think about future costs - which would include updates / renewals.

When I looked at the price list, as a downloadable pdf, there were references to various software titles. There was also a section for updates.

In order to have the software for its lifetime and updates for the lifetime of the software, would I have to pay twice (once for the software and once for the updates)?

Would that be the case for both pieces of software?

I wasn't able to click to any information on bundles, so what are they? Could I bundle two titles for their lifetimes with two sets of updates for their lifetimes? If so, how?

Thanks!

Many many people buy AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 with the lifetime update option - yes.
And yes there is a "bundle discount".

-W

Right now you can get them both (lifetime) for 73.60 Euro

Standard Price 115.00 EUR
Bundle saving (20.00%) -23.00 EUR
Promotion Discount (20.00%) -18.40 EUR

Total 73.60 EUR

And......if you think you may want to get Blu-ray at some point, you might want to get AnyDVD HD instead of AnyDVD. AnyDVD HD does DVD, DVD HD, and Blu-ray. There is about 29 Euro difference at the bundle price, see attached jpgs.

In order to have the software for its lifetime and updates for the lifetime of the software, would I have to pay twice (once for the software and once for the updates)?
Don't know if this was fully answered. You get the software for lifetime, it doesn't go away or stop working. The 2/3/4/lifetime options are for updates (which are critical for the software to work correctly with new protections occurring frequently).

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4
  • ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I suppose things have certainly been clarified. If a person were to just look at those drop-downs, there would be no problem. What threw me off was that, just above them, you can see:

Expired subscriptions can be renewed at any time. For a pricing overview, please have a look at our price list.

The second section, on the pdf that opens up, is "Renewals". It took me a while, but I suppose that, if someone had purchased (for example) a two year licence, he/she could then renew the product, for whatever time desired. I have just been used to not having to renew anything.

Going HD certainly isn't something that I need, but I like the extra features and future-proofing is never a bad thing. Now I'll have to look at the prices for bundling more products. Certainly, those two look good together.

Thanks.

AnyDVD is a must have... and it's updated so often that the lifetime updates is the ONLY way to go.
The other programs don't get updated as often. So a gambler trying to save money would buy them at the low price and presume they are "done" for the most part. -W

AnyDVD is a must have...

Actually it should say Anydvd HD is a definitely must have. Along with this I have CloneDVD, CloneCD, CloneDVDmobile all 4 with lifetime updates. I bought Anydvd HD by itself first then later bundle CloneCD, CloneDVD together and then last with the coupon and discount for half price equal to lifetime updates on CloneDVDmobile. And if when they do come out with CloneBD I will get the lifetime updates as well. Even if I don't have BD burner I would rather have it ahead of time. :agree: :rock:

Back