• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bumblebee - High Definition Media Gatherer

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnyDVD HD 6.6.9.0
ElbyCDIO.sys 6.0.5.3 (x64)

I'm using two VirtualCloneDrives if it matters.

It made a kernel memory dump both times but I checked the location specified and the file doesn't exist. Is it auto-deleted or something? I guess I could let it bluescreen again if you really need it..

I just tried it myself. BSOD.

Attachments

• MIKE_R_092310-22042-01.zip
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
dno if its related. But bumblebee is running fine here. Vista 64 ult

AnyDVD HD version 6.6.9.0
ElbyCDIO.sys version 6.0.5.3 (26,7 kB [27.432 bytes])
I'm using Windows 7 Pro 32-bit

Attachments

• Coeno 092210-15662-01.zip
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
I'm having bluescreen issues with ElbyCDIO.sys whenever Bumblebee starts to scan a new disc. (The one time I caught the error message on the bluescreen, it was PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.) From my testing, this only occurs when (a) IE9 Beta is installed, (b) Yahoo! Messenger is running (both regular and plug-in screens appear to depend on IE for rendering), and (c) Bumblebee is beginning to scan a new disc.

It happened on two different discs today--American Beauty and Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue. Both played fine in TMT3, and AB also ripped to ISO successfully for a few minutes with the AnyDVD HD ripper before I cancelled it. The only workaround that allowed Bumblebee to scan these discs was to close Y! Messenger, then close & reopen Bumblebee (to get the "Media detected" bubble again).

I suspect Bumblebee is attempting to page part of Y! Messenger's memory out to the HDD, but IE9 has it locked down due to its use of GPU rendering, thus causing the bluescreen.

I'm not sure if you need the two discs' AnyDVD logs, Windows crash logs from the bluescreens, or something else.
This problem will be fixed with the next AnyDVD beta.

Sorry I'm late responding, but here goes:

AnyDVD HD 6.6.9.0
ElbyCDIO.sys 6.0.5.3
Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)

The only dump file I could find was C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP, at 384 MB; even zipped it's 116 MB, far bigger than the limit on Zip attachments. Perhaps the minidump file you're looking for is somewhere else?

Sorry I'm late responding, but here goes:

AnyDVD HD 6.6.9.0
ElbyCDIO.sys 6.0.5.3
Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)

The only dump file I could find was C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP, at 384 MB; even zipped it's 116 MB, far bigger than the limit on Zip attachments. Perhaps the minidump file you're looking for is somewhere else?

No need to. As I said, this problem will be fixed with the next AnyDVD beta.

I'm having bluescreen issues with ElbyCDIO.sys whenever Bumblebee starts to scan a new disc. (The one time I caught the error message on the bluescreen, it was PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.) From my testing, this only occurs when (a) IE9 Beta is installed, (b) Yahoo! Messenger is running (both regular and plug-in screens appear to depend on IE for rendering), and (c) Bumblebee is beginning to scan a new disc.

Please try this version:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=43370

The problem is gone. No more BSOD when i'm using Bumblebee.

Thanks for the quick update, James. I successfully "hived" the disc that I was trying before. Didn't have to restart after updating to the beta either.

Is this tool still being used to collect DVD info or am I too late to the party?

<3 Bumblebee. Sometimes it even alerts me of new messages before the link even appears on the forums ^^

Oh for sure man, they can always use more info.

Does it ever Identify a movie for you? Ive always had to enter the information.

Is it supposed to search an online database for previously entered movies, or does it create a local file under the users profile and only list movies you've seen?

it does both. It only asks you to enter the movie information if it hasnt seen the disc before. If it has, it retrieves the data for you

it does both. It only asks you to enter the movie information if it hasnt seen the disc before. If it has, it retrieves the data for you

Well for instance. I put in The Box blue ray. No info comes up on it. I enter the new info and it submits. If I shut down my pc and restart, say a day later, Bumblebee sees new media and, again, finds no information and asks me to enter it again.

Ill keep entering, but I just never see the fruit of my labor :(

The Monster Squad

The following problem occurs with the Blu-Ray movie The Monster Squad:
Bumblebee is showing 'Cannot handle this media', 'Bumblebee detected that this image was created with removed protection. Please insert the original disc.', 'You may insert ISO images of Blu-ray media if and only if you kept all protection intact while creating the image.'

After i clicked away the message, Bumblebee is analyzing and contacting to the hive a few times and after that nothing happends.
It plays fine on my PC.

This is an original Blu-Ray disc from the US (check Amazon ASIN: B002NPY7FO). This is no copy or ISO!
The disc is region free (Shown on cover A-B-C). See AnyDVD info and log file.

Summary for drive Z: (AnyDVD 6.7.6.1)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H20L YL05 001002082281IF2235
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 23280448 sectors (45469 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MONSTER_SQUAD
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 16
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Removed UOPs!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.6.1_Info_Z_MONSTER_SQUAD.zip
    143.8 KB · Views: 1

For starters, I would exit AnyDvd and set your region code of that drive to the area you live in. Then try again. ;)

For starters, I would exit AnyDvd and set your region code of that drive to the area you live in. Then try again. ;)
The drive region is irrelevant for Blu-ray discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back