• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bulk Purchase vs. Existing Lifetime Licenses

ATLBrysco

Hey there all!

This may sound cheap, but in today's economy every little discount helps! :sneaky:

I am currently in trial of AnyStream and although it has only been a few days, I am very impressed with the product and am about 98% close to purchasing a lifetime AnyStream Plus license.

I have been a customer of Slysoft/Elaborate Bytes since the around 2007, and already have lifetime licenses for (previously) AnyDVD, AnyDVD HD, CloneBD and CloneDVD. I love them all and thought I would round everything out with AnyStream Plus.

I notice that there is a "bulk" purchase discount of purchasing multiple products (thank you!)... what about for us people that have lifetime licenses to everything already? Is there a way for us to get some sort of discount?

Never hurts to ask... :LOL:

ATLBrysco

Yeah, wait around for the regular 20% off one like everyone else :). Existing licenses for other products cannot be taken into account, it wouldn't be fair towards new buyers that have no prior existing license for a redfox product.

Hey there all!

This may sound cheap, but in today's economy every little discount helps! :sneaky:

I am currently in trial of AnyStream and although it has only been a few days, I am very impressed with the product and am about 98% close to purchasing a lifetime AnyStream Plus license.

I have been a customer of Slysoft/Elaborate Bytes since the around 2007, and already have lifetime licenses for (previously) AnyDVD, AnyDVD HD, CloneBD and CloneDVD. I love them all and thought I would round everything out with AnyStream Plus.

I notice that there is a "bulk" purchase discount of purchasing multiple products (thank you!)... what about for us people that have lifetime licenses to everything already? Is there a way for us to get some sort of discount?

ATLBrysco
If you still have your licenses for both CloneDVD2 and CloneBD, then you're good to go, as those are products made by Elaborate Bytes, and have nothing to do with RedFox or the old Slysoft.

I'd recommend you save your CloneDVD2 and CloneBD licenses onto a Cloud account such as Google Drive, so that you'll never have to worry about losing them to fire or what not.

As far as AnyDVD goes, if your license isn't from the RedFox Project from May 2016 onward, then you can still use them, but they're not effective with newer Blu-ray discs or DVDs, and are totally useless against 4K UHD Blu-ray discs, since UHD Blu-rays didn't exist when Slysoft went under in February 2016.

Hey there all!

ATLBrysco
I would guess and surely it's a guess, that Redfox will have a 20% discount day on Labor Day in the USA, but that discount is good for the world.

Back