• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bug with ZP Feature "Blank nonplaying Monitors" enabled

midi

Hi James,

I think I may have found a Reclock bug (1.8.3.0).

I have the feature "Blank nonplaying Monitors" enabled in ZP and use a dual monitor configuration.

If the non playing monitor is blanked when a video is started, reclock does not detect the right monitor (second monitor) of the video.

If the non playing monitor is NOT blanked when a video is started, reclock detects the playing monitor correctly.

I have attached a logfile for each situation. Are you able to reproduce and fix this please ?

Thanks a lot !
Alex

Attachments

• Screen01.JPG
    Screen01.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 5
  • logs.zip
    12.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi James,

I have the feature "Blank nonplaying Monitors" enabled in ZP and use a dual monitor configuration.

If the non playing monitor is blanked when a video is started, reclock does not detect the right monitor (second monitor) of the video.

If the non playing monitor is NOT blanked when a video is started, reclock detects the playing monitor correctly.

I have attached a logfile for each situation. Are you able to reproduce and fix this please ?

Thanks a lot !
Alex
You can simply set the monitor to use in ReClock's configuration.

Hi James,

Thanks a lot !
Alex

That doesn't look good:

32.17s 0006d0 WARNING limiter l'erreur m_freqCorr -19975293.359725

You should clear your timings database.

Hi James,

I will try with manual monitor selection but maybe you can fix this also if you have some time so automatic selection still works if one forgets to set it manually.

That doesn't look good:

32.17s 0006d0 WARNING limiter l'erreur m_freqCorr -19975293.359725

You should clear your timings database.

What does that mean and why is it in french ?? I have a German Windows :confused:

Hi James,

I will try with manual monitor selection but maybe you can fix this also if you have some time so automatic selection still works if one forgets to set it manually.
No, I cannot.

Hi James,

No, I cannot.

Why not ? Sorry, for asking so bluntly :agree:

By the way, the manual way is no solution for me because now reclock always chooses the second monitor even if I playback the video on the first monitor, which also happens. Since I cannot always manually change that setting before every playback it would be great if automatic mode would work.

Or is this something that Blight has to fix in ZP ? I don´t understand where the problem is .....

Bye,
Alex

Hi James,

Why not ? Sorry, for asking so bluntly :agree:

By the way, the manual way is no solution for me because now reclock always chooses the second monitor even if I playback the video on the first monitor, which also happens. Since I cannot always manually change that setting before every playback it would be great if automatic mode would work.

Or is this something that Blight has to fix in ZP ? I don´t understand where the problem is .....

Bye,
Alex
The reason should be obvious: If a player application opens windows on more than one monitor, ReClock has no way to tell, which window shows the video.
What you can do is to use a different program to blank your second monitor. Or switch it off. Or set it to standby. Whatever.

Hi James,

I see. Did not know that ZP opened a window on the first monitor. I thought it just blanked it some other way (did not know how it was done).

Bye,
Alex

Do you use the Zoomplayer Playlist Editor?

I have a similar problem - with the latest version Reclock detects the Playlist Editor window, not the player window.

It didn't do this with earlier versions.

But I just did what James suggested and manually force the monitor I want in the Reclock config.

It didn't do this with earlier versions.
I believe it did, if you used the same ZP version and the same video renderer settings in ZP.

That's the major problem with ReClock, it needs to do a lot of guessing, like which window on which monitor belongs to the video. Or which audio stream. Or which video stream in the first place (in case of PIP). And what's really the correct input frame rate. It's time for SlyPlayer with integrated ReClock. ;)

Do you use the Zoomplayer Playlist Editor?

Hi Mark,

no, I don´t. But I see your point :agree:

Bye,
Alex

Back