• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bug report: Rate limit reached leaves empty file on disk

Chris Lee

Build: 1.0.9.0
Description: When the rate limit is reached and the user attempts to download another file, an error pop appears informing the user to try again later. That's fine. However the application creates and leaves a size 0 file on disk, which prompts the user with a "file exists, do you want to delete?" when they attempt to download later.

Suggestion: When the rate limit is reached, delete the empty file that is created.

Didn't care too much about it, but yes - this still happens with 1.0.9.1. Noticed it when I reached my limit in Feb.

Happened again on an Amazon download so the issue affects both providers.

Happened again on an Amazon download so the issue affects both providers.
It still does happen on Amazon, never really thought of it as a bug. However if you do correct this, make sure you do not add an automatic file deletion for aborted downloads. I have had and still do get downloads hanging up at the 98 to 99% mark, that play just fine all the way through, even after using the abort button.

Back