• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bug report: Netflix download fails to start

Chris Lee

Build: 1.0.9.0
Description: AnyStream started and running for less than 12 hours, downloading from both Amazon and Netflix concurrently. While still downloading from Amazon, the Netflix download will finish and the series popup will appear, allowing you to select another episode. I select an episode and click the download button. The download does not start, and the content of the Netflix tab remains grayed out. I have to exit and restart AnyStream in order download from Netflix again.

This is an intermittent problem that has happened to me three times over the past two weeks. Every time the problem is starting a Netflix download while an Amazon download is in progress, and AnyStream has been running for less than twelve hours.

I’ve been able to work around a similar problem by clicking on the AnyStream icon on the taskbar when AS freezes in a similar state. It should the make a buried selection screen visible. After clicking that box, you can move on.

It sounds like an odd fix but give it a try.

For other reasons, you might upgrade to 1.0.9.1

You should also post your log file for the developers to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back