• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bug Report - Minor Freeze on Completion but work around found

BuddyFunJet

The situation happens when downloading from both Amazon and A Flix TV series. If the Flix series finishes download and the episode screen is still visible when Amazon finishes, the Amazon completion popup is under the Flix screen and not selectable.

The solution is to click on the AS icon on the taskbar which brings the Amazon completion popup to the foreground and selectable.

I tried to get the log file at every step but it was only available after I cleared the Amazon box.

File attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.1.astlog
    984.3 KB · Views: 1
I am sure Prospere will look at the log file and see what the issue is. Thanks for uploading the logfile.

I am sure Prospere will look at the log file and see what the issue is. Thanks for uploading the logfile.

Thanks. Not a real problem for me since I know the work around but for new users that run across it, the only other fixes are to close AS via taskmanager or a reboot.

Back