• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bug introduced since 6.1.0.7!

BigUnit

There is a bug since 6.1.0.7 that the DVD ID of the disk is incorrect with AnyDVD installed. Therefore, Media Center can not find cover art and other information about the disk. I am using Vista Ultimate. I hope this gets fixed!

There is a bug since 6.1.0.7 that the DVD ID of the disk is incorrect with AnyDVD installed. Therefore, Media Center can not find cover art and other information about the disk. I am using Vista Ultimate. I hope this gets fixed!

Not a bug, this is by design.

Correct... when AnyDVD makes its modifications to the disc, the disc ID will change.

Shut down or disable AnyDVD when using Media Center.

Correct... when AnyDVD makes its modifications to the disc, the disc ID will change.

Shut down or disable AnyDVD when using Media Center.
Another method (if you don't want to shut down AnyDVD completely):
Disable all options which might modify .ifo files.
Disable "remove annoying adverts".
In Video DVD settings disable "Software Region Code", "Region Code Scripts", "Prohibited User Operations" and "Copy Protection based on unreadable sectors".

Back