• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[-BUG hmax- fixed 1.1.6.1] 1.1.5.8 still doesn't download correct episode streams from hmax series

0x0x0x0x0

expecting S01E02, S01E03, AS fetched streams for S01E04, S01E04.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.8-series-playlist-error.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Life is like downloading a TV episode from HBOmax using AnyStream. You never know which episode you're going to get.

Well, most likely you'll get the same episode or two for the given season over and over again for each of the episode selections. On the other hand, the episode that downloads might not even be from the season you had selected.

And so the waiting game continues. Looking forward to this being addressed. In the interim I guess we'll continue playing HBOmax roulette. Maybe the epsiode you selected will be the one that downloads. Maybe it won't be. Too much fun!

Last edited:
When downloading "Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma - Season 4 Episode 1" the resulting download file was labeled incorrectly as "Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma S01E01 - What We Want to Protect", also while downloading the only option provided was Japanese, however when streaming directly from the website it does play in English.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.8.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Same here with Banshee.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.8.astlog
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
I'm getting the same issue with the Big Bang Theory on HBO Max. I'm still using 1.1.5.7 though...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.7.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I'm getting the same issue with the Big Bang Theory on HBO Max. I'm still using 1.1.5.7 though...
Thank you for the log file, we are aware of the issues and are working 24X7 to fix them, thank you for your patience.

Life is like downloading a TV episode from HBOmax using AnyStream 1.1.5.9. You never know which episode you're going to get.

Yes, my AnyStream friends. HBOmax TV episode playlists are still broken with the latest version of AnyStream. Doesn't matter that TV series you select. Guess I'll try again another day.

Life is like downloading a TV episode from HBOmax using AnyStream 1.1.5.9. You never know which episode you're going to get.

Yes, my AnyStream friends. HBOmax TV episode playlists are still broken with the latest version of AnyStream. Doesn't matter that TV series you select. Guess I'll try again another day.
can confirm

AnyStream 1.1.6.1 has addressed this. Just tested to confirm. So far so good anyway.

Back