• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[-BUG- FIXED 1.1.1.0] [1.1.0.0-1.1.0.3] [All providers] Non-deterministic track truncation

It does not affect the title playback at all. As far as I am concerned this is nitpicking.

It does not affect the title playback at all. As far as I am concerned this is nitpicking.

Complaining that the end of the video gets truncated is nit-picking? What about movies that have after-credit scenes?

Complaining that the end of the video gets truncated is nit-picking? What about movies that have after-credit scenes?
I am sure you can watch those with your subscription until this is taken care of.

I am sure you can watch those with your subscription until this is taken care of.

BUT IF YOU ARE TRIVIALISING IT AS "nitpicking," it's an indication that there IS NO INTENTION of taking care of it. Are you going to get yourself in knots again and once I corner you with your own words, threaten me again?

BUT IF YOU ARE TRIVIALISING IT AS "nitpicking," it's an indication that there IS NO INTENTION of taking care of it. Are you going to get yourself in knots again and once I corner you with your own words, threaten me again?
Threaten you? Never happened. I said until its taken care of.

Threaten you? Never happened.

Threats come in many forms, threatening to delete posts where you were patently shown to talk nonsense, is still a threat and abuse of position, so are threats to ban when it is you who is patently trolling. Of course "it never happened"---you went ahead and actually deleted the messages in that thread.

Let's put it this way, what is your contribution to this thread?..

Since as we're editing messages
post edit
... I said until its taken care of.

You said that AFTER you trivialised the problem as "nitpicking"!

OBVIOUSLY, it is getting taken care of, otherwise the dev wouldn't be here asking additional questions. Do tell us, what is the actual purpose of this was other than to trivialise:

Go ahead!

Last edited:
Threats come in many forms, threatening to delete posts where you were patently shown to talk nonsense, is still a threat and abuse of position, so are threats to ban when it is you who is patently trolling. Of course "it never happened"---you went ahead and actually deleted the messages in that thread.

Let's put it this way, what is your contribution to this thread?..
I said it will be taken care of in due time, if you can't wait then I suggest checking back in at daily intervals until your issue is fixed.

This may be due to a slightly different track selection process. Different from that of the browser player used by D+.
But the question is whether this affects the title playback. What I mean is whether the audio (in case audio is cut off first) is cut off while something is still happening in the video track or while watching the last seconds of credits.
It does. Video is cut off, while audio continues to play.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I suggest everyone calms down.

Every issue in general and this one in particular is always addressed, even if it is not mentioned directly in this forum.

Children programs very often run with talking and video up to the end of the show without end credits.

If you watch Bob The Train (Amazon) from the downloaded stuff - the ending is flawless in ver 1.0.9.0. The episode ends as it should and the storytelling is as long as the video is running. I get the full 00:18:23 length if used full download speed.

Later versions "hangs the video" the last seconds of the animation. You also miss the last seconds of the story telling. I only get 00:18:08 in length in full download speed. Selecting 1x givs me 00:18:16 in length (still misses the last words of the story teller).

I would like to be as happy as Bob The Train. :)

Every issue in general and this one in particular is always addressed, even if it is not mentioned directly in this forum.
Can't speak for anyone else, but but I am calm. Just answering the question you asked. That's all. I have full confidence things will get addressed

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I too, am very calm. Especially knowing that you aren't brushing this problem aside, it simply doesn't seem to be in your nature. The problem is different though: when "guests," or new forum users hit this bug and come across this post with a "Super" mods' attitude of "it doesn't affect me, so it's nitpicking;" what are they to think?

I too, am very calm. Especially knowing that you aren't brushing this problem aside, it simply doesn't seem to be in your nature. The problem is different though: when "guests," or new forum users hit this bug and come across this post with a "Super" mods' attitude of "it doesn't affect me, so it's nitpicking;" what are they to think?

You clearly have ZERO self awareness.

You clearly have ZERO self awareness.

Thanks for your "invaluable" contribution. Perhaps when you're told by the "Super" mod that the thing that is a show stopper for you is irrelevant, you can revert.

Enough, please behave. As prospere said, the supposed fix is already in the next release. Now just wait until it's published. There's no sense in bickering over something that might already be fixed.

@0x0x0x0x0
thanks i got it to work :)

Excellent! Just don't forget to flip $thresh to 2000 with NF and still be prepared for false positives with them, as they seem a bit sporadic with cutting/adding silence (read: when you get >2s discrepancy, just manually verify that there's actually stuff missing and the provider hasn't taken the "that'll do" approach ;) )

Back