[-BUG- FIXED in 1.1.1.0] [1.1.0.0-1.1.0.3] [All providers] Non-deterministic track truncation

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by 0x0x0x0x0, Apr 2, 2021.

1. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

It does not affect the title playback at all. As far as I am concerned this is nitpicking.

2. 0x0x0x0x0

0x0x0x0x0 Well-Known Member

100% jejune

3. VonB.

VonB. Member

Complaining that the end of the video gets truncated is nit-picking? What about movies that have after-credit scenes?

4. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I am sure you can watch those with your subscription until this is taken care of.

5. 0x0x0x0x0

BUT IF YOU ARE TRIVIALISING IT AS "nitpicking," it's an indication that there IS NO INTENTION of taking care of it. Are you going to get yourself in knots again and once I corner you with your own words, threaten me again?

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Threaten you? Never happened. I said until its taken care of.

7. 0x0x0x0x0

Threats come in many forms, threatening to delete posts where you were patently shown to talk nonsense, is still a threat and abuse of position, so are threats to ban when it is you who is patently trolling. Of course "it never happened"---you went ahead and actually deleted the messages in that thread.

Let's put it this way, what is your contribution to this thread?..

Since as we're editing messages
    post edit
    You said that AFTER you trivialised the problem as "nitpicking"!

OBVIOUSLY, it is getting taken care of, otherwise the dev wouldn't be here asking additional questions. Do tell us, what is the actual purpose of this was other than to trivialise:

Go ahead!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  8. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I said it will be taken care of in due time, if you can't wait then I suggest checking back in at daily intervals until your issue is fixed.

9. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

It does. Video is cut off, while audio continues to play.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

10. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

I suggest everyone calms down.

Every issue in general and this one in particular is always addressed, even if it is not mentioned directly in this forum.

11. Gummigutta

Gummigutta Translator (sv)

Children programs very often run with talking and video up to the end of the show without end credits.

If you watch Bob The Train (Amazon) from the downloaded stuff - the ending is flawless in ver 1.0.9.0. The episode ends as it should and the storytelling is as long as the video is running. I get the full 00:18:23 length if used full download speed.

Later versions "hangs the video" the last seconds of the animation. You also miss the last seconds of the story telling. I only get 00:18:08 in length in full download speed. Selecting 1x givs me 00:18:16 in length (still misses the last words of the story teller).

I would like to be as happy as Bob The Train. :)

RedFox 1 likes this.
  12. Ch3vr0n

Can't speak for anyone else, but but I am calm. Just answering the question you asked. That's all. I have full confidence things will get addressed

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

13. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

The fix should be in the next release.

14. 0x0x0x0x0

I too, am very calm. Especially knowing that you aren't brushing this problem aside, it simply doesn't seem to be in your nature. The problem is different though: when "guests," or new forum users hit this bug and come across this post with a "Super" mods' attitude of "it doesn't affect me, so it's nitpicking;" what are they to think?

15. DarkQuark

DarkQuark Well-Known Member

You clearly have ZERO self awareness.

16. 0x0x0x0x0

Thanks for your "invaluable" contribution. Perhaps when you're told by the "Super" mod that the thing that is a show stopper for you is irrelevant, you can revert.

17. Ch3vr0n

Enough, please behave. As prospere said, the supposed fix is already in the next release. Now just wait until it's published. There's no sense in bickering over something that might already be fixed.

donaf likes this.
  18. Jason Mulree

Jason Mulree Member

We might disagree on many things, but I am sure we can all agree that we all appreciate your continued efforts in developing this application.

Thank you! ;)

Richard Sava likes this.
  19. Xander

Xander Well-Known Member

20. 0x0x0x0x0

Excellent! Just don't forget to flip $thresh to 2000 with NF and still be prepared for false positives with them, as they seem a bit sporadic with cutting/adding silence (read: when you get >2s discrepancy, just manually verify that there's actually stuff missing and the provider hasn't taken the "that'll do" approach ;) )