[-bug- fixed: 1.0.9.1] 'flix side is clairvoyant -- prospective templates treated as available now

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by 0x0x0x0x0, Jan 21, 2021.

1. 0x0x0x0x0

0x0x0x0x0 Well-Known Member

sometimes 'flix lists episodes that will be available in the future (as is the case with Riverdale S5 below), but AS "thinks" they are available for download now and offers them as such.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  2. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

Thanks a lot for reporting this. I will try to fix the issue for the next release.

3. Prospere

Fixed, by the way.

4. 0x0x0x0x0

Excellent! At the risk of pushing it (how's that plate looking?!), any news re. the premature termination of tracks in the muxed output? :cautious:

5. Prospere

No problem ))

I can't reproduce the problem locally, so, basically, I am walking in darkness thinking of what could have gone wrong where. As well, I am adding more logging to the download process (which is a challenging process unless I want to get log files extremely bloated). I trust the next release would finally shed some light on what is the root of this.

6. 0x0x0x0x0

Great, let me know if you need anything from me. I tried downloading enciphered tracks (with curl) for an episode that was muxing badly and the downloads were correct lengths.

Re: exceptionally long logfiles, maybe just have a "verbose logging (WARNING: will unnecessarily bloat logfiles in most cases)" option in settings?