• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[-bug- fixed: 1.0.9.1] 'flix side is clairvoyant -- prospective templates treated as available now

0x0x0x0x0

sometimes 'flix lists episodes that will be available in the future (as is the case with Riverdale S5 below), but AS "thinks" they are available for download now and offers them as such.

Attachments

• real-flix.jpg
    real-flix.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 16
  • clairvoyant-flix.jpg
    clairvoyant-flix.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 19
  • AnyStream_1.0.9.0.astlog
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Excellent! At the risk of pushing it (how's that plate looking?!), any news re. the premature termination of tracks in the muxed output? :cautious:

At the risk of pushing it
No problem ))

I can't reproduce the problem locally, so, basically, I am walking in darkness thinking of what could have gone wrong where. As well, I am adding more logging to the download process (which is a challenging process unless I want to get log files extremely bloated). I trust the next release would finally shed some light on what is the root of this.

No problem ))

I can't reproduce the problem locally, so, basically, I am walking in darkness thinking of what could have gone wrong where. As well, I am adding more logging to the download process (which is a challenging process unless I want to get log files extremely bloated). I trust the next release would finally shed some light on what is the root of this.

Great, let me know if you need anything from me. I tried downloading enciphered tracks (with curl) for an episode that was muxing badly and the downloads were correct lengths.

Re: exceptionally long logfiles, maybe just have a "verbose logging (WARNING: will unnecessarily bloat logfiles in most cases)" option in settings?

Back