• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Bug - available disc space

DeepSpace

I'm running AS 1.0.9.3 and was downloading a series on Amazon.
I haven't checked for available disc space but was simply going trough the episode list instead.

Season 1 was good, but after S2 Ep 2 the disc was too filled up to hold another file.
But instead of an error message AS was continuing the download when I told it to download Episode 3 and 4.

The episodes are 5,4 GB, but the 3rd one was only till 3GB.
Actually the 4th part was supposed not even to start because, well, 0 bytes left, but it did.
I only noticed this because I did open the Explorer to check something.
Also the last logfile (episode 2) was 476 kb, but the 3rd one only 1kb.
In theory the 4th episode should be at 0 bytes as well as the log file, but I deletet something and so the episode is 40MB and the log 1kb.

I don't know anymore but I think I disabled the check for avaible space in Windows itself sometimes ago, this could affect AS (I already wrote about disc space some month ago I think).

I haven't abortet anything and createt a log after the 4th episode. Also, AS is still running and I haven't deletet the broken files yet, so tell me if you need something or if I can delete this.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3 (not enough disc).astlog
    583.6 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.0.9.3 (not enough disc).astlog
    583.6 KB · Views: 0
Sorry for double-post the log, I thought it was not selected so I did it again.

Back