• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bug and Success Reports

liels

Context: I would like my BD isos to be turned into mp4 to save space and be playable by mythtv. So it's (almost always) ISO -> Main Feature, EN language, No subtitles. I am having few successes.

With the current version (1.0.2.6) I've gotten only 6/20 conversions successful:

Amazing Spiderman 2 Main Feature 1 (MF1)- Fail - directors comments
Coroline MF2 - Fail - directors comments
Dark City MF1 - Fail - Subtitles, Directors Comments (Subtitles are my fault but *feature request* leave subtitles off by default, or remember the previous choice)
Despicable Me MF - Fail - Subtitles, English Descriptive
Frozen - Successful
How to Train Your Dragon 2 MF - Fail - Subtitles, Directors Commentary
Life of Pi - Successful
Lincoln MF -Fail - English Descriptive
Lion Witch and Wardrobe - Fail - Directors Comments
Marry Poppins -Fail - Directors Comments
Prince Caspian = Successful
Synecdoche New York = Successful
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Fail- English Descriptive
The Croods - Fail - English Descriptive
The Passion of the Christ - Fail - Directors Comments (I think I tried to get the Aramaic)
The Secret World of Arrietty = Successful
The Tree of Life MF1- Fail - Audio Sync Problem (This is the title that quit after ~28 min before. Now it goes to completion but the voice and mouth are way out of sync)
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - Fail - Directors Comments
Turbo EN - Fail - English Descriptive
Turbo - Latvian Language = Success

Back