• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[BUG] [1.0.6.0] Bad A...N "downloadables" list causes core dump

0x0x0x0x0

Don't know if it's still relevant in 1.0.6.1, but in case it is: AS on a rare occasion would present the A...N downloadables list where clicking the first epi would actually start downloading the last epi then cause a crash. Dump attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.0_Dump_20201111173810.astdmp
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Then perhaps try 1061 first? Cause that's a dump from 1060 ;)

I know but you ask a question 'don't know if it's still relevant...', well the only way to confirm that is to use the beta, isn't it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I know but you ask a question 'don't know if it's still relevant...', well the only way to confirm that is to use the beta, isn't it

Not really---it's very difficult to confirm intermitted failures, and a change-log of "some minor fixes" is way too opaque to know if it's still relevant; the only way to know for sure is to do crash dump analysis and see if relevant code changed between release points, and that can only be done on the dev-side ;-)

Back