BSOD with Windows 10 Threshold 2

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Haggis, Nov 20, 2015.

1. ErichV

ErichV Well-Known Member

Fortunately, there are no problems on my PC with Arcsoft TMT 6.7.1.199 and Win10 x64.
    It seems to be a driver related issue as well.

2. Roycal

Roycal Well-Known Member

I could not get TMT to work starting with Windows 8. Support was dropped and difficult to find information about.

PowerDVD is the best and on sale for the next two days.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    whatever_gong82 likes this.
  3. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

PowerDVD 10 Ultra works fine on Windows 10. Plays everything with AnyDVD, relatively bloat free. Highly recommended. Resume playback works, which is broken in PowerDVD 13, 14 and 15.

4. x7007

x7007 Well-Known Member

what about PowerDVD 17 , is it not the best at the moment ?

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Best is completely relative. What i may find the best, you may find simply unacceptable. That said, please don't thread necro a nearly 2 year old topic.

6. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

In my opinion, it probably is for all the current video/audio formats that PowerDVD 10 can't handle and version 17 can, such as 360 VR, 4K Blu-ray Support, HDR10 content, or 4K UHD Blu-ray disc support (your PC or laptop have to have the equipment to enable this.)

And, like Ch3vr0n stated, it's all relative, despite this thread being a bit old.

:)

7. Nik martina

Nik martina New Member

Your post really helpful for me. Thanks for sharing it with us.

8. tgp7777777

tgp7777777 Well-Known Member

The other 2 to evaluate for sure on a PC are Jriver Media Centre and VLC. Both play 4K Blu-ray Support, HDR10 content and don't have the restrictions of PowerDVD, better support (Jriver) and no Cinavia.

9. Bubbator

Bubbator Well-Known Member

I recently read on the web that DISM just doesn't work right on Win 10, leaving no easy way to fix system,

sorry for responding to old post... was reading thru whole thread.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  10. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

I believe you are replying to a spambot.