• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BSOD on profiling NWN2

xantarion

I get a bluescreen (pagefault in nonpaged area.. blah blah) when trying to create a profile for Neverwinter Nights 2.

1. 2.9.18.545
2. Vista Ultimate 32bit (all updates installed)
3. dont have.
4. dont have.
5. SecuROM v7.21
6. Neverwinter Nights 2
7. 1.05.912 English
8. DVD
9. uk
10. E6600
11. Plextor PA-760SA (sata drive)
12. Eset Nod32 v2.7.
13. Bluescreen "Pagefault_in_nonpaged_area" .. dumping memory.. restart (didn't manage to write down more info from the BS before the computer restarted)

:confused:

maybe try disableing your nod32 and or anydvd or clonecd if you have them

I have disabled anyDVD, and added gj to nods "no touch/scan" list ... still same error

i see you have vista updated "as stated above" does this include your video and sound drivers??

If the game runs when not profiling, then I'm not sure.

bsods generally result because of a software conflict or some kind of hardware failure.

My NWN2 profile works, but I'm not using Vista.

Catalyst v7.5, newest Creative xfi drivers.
Yes, the game runs great when I don't use gj.

..I have used Creative Alchemy on the nw.exe file (in order to change it from directx eax to openal).

Ill try a non alchemy run l8r.

Back