• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

brother in arm:earn in blood

zeroabsolu

1. What version of Game Jackal are you running?
2. What is the title of the game you're trying to run?
brother in arm:earn in blood
3. What is the version of the game?
4. Is it a cd or dvd version?
dvd
5. What region or country is the original disc from?
francais
6. What protection does your game use? Don't know? Find out before posting. Use Protection ID. It's a free program. Use ProtectionID and scan your HD directory where the game is installed (right click the icon on your toolbar, and select "scan files/folders"). Or just scan the main program .exe(s) that you find in the game directory on your hard drive. Provide the name of the protection and the version number
starforce protect v.3.6.10.06-3.7.19.02
7. What Operating system are you using? 64 bit? service pack?
xp fam sp 2
8. What cpu are you using?
athlon 64*2 4200+
9. What profile method did you use to successfully get the game to work? Automatic?
i try all the profile method
10. What brand and model optical disc drive did you use to read the disc? What firmware version did you use?
it's a lg burner.that's the only game i get problem to launch.That's because the .exe try to reach the cd key on the disc,that provocate an error,because it did'nt detect the disc.Do an update that eliminate this option like the crack we found on GCW.I got the original dvd,always.

Back