• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Broken install Win7+Win10 (procedure point)

Sparktank

EDIT: For the dumb, I am using x86 versions of MPC-HC + AVS_Plus to play everything.
I'm NOT using x64 player. I'm not a damn idiot.

For a year or maybe longer now, installing ReClock shows errors and may or may not work in MPC-HC.

I am the only user on this computer so I am the Admin.
There is no other account to use with More Admin privileges.

I do right-click to "Run as Admin", even on first tries after uninstalling.

I believe I have every single M$ redist installed as every time I go to install one, it asks if I want to repair installation.
Repairing doesn't work.

I get the following error when trying to install ReClock:

http://imgur.com/Wn0ib9J

" The Procedure entry point ?Flush@TimestretchPlugin@@QAEXXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\ReClock\ReClock.dll. "

This happened on Windows 7 (x64) (SP1).
This happens on Windows 10 (x64), too.

I tried to google for entry point error but it leads me nowhere.

Does it rely on any other dependencies that isn't listed anywhere?

I got it to install (with error) and then load it in MPC-HC.
I don't use internal codecs for MPC-HC. I delete those and use LAV nightly and FFDShow externally.
I had to force MPC-HC to select ReClock for audio output.
Before I could leave it on Default and it would chain through until it gets to ReClock, but that's gone now, too.
As it is, I can't even select ReClock in the output selection for MPC-HC.

Any ideas?
I read a different thread but it provided no clues or answers.
Yes, when upgrading to Windows 10, some things need to be uninstalled and reinstalled before it's used, but this was happening back when I was on Windows 7.
And I don't see how it relates to ReClock as there's no information about dependencies.

Would reinstalling the audio driver work?
No guesses would be nice. I can make up my own guesses.

Last edited:
Oh, I also don't use TMT or PowerDVD.
Complete or custom install doesn't make a difference.

If you guys went 100% open source, other people can maintain the code and fix things.

At some point James may put up a locked pinned thread here titled "Is ReClock 64 bit planned?" with a single post saying "No"... :D

Just what relevance does 64-bit have to do with my problem?

I'm using everything in x86, due to using AVS in FFDShow.

This is why I hestitated so long posting here. I've read the forums before posting and was not the least bit hopeful.

The developers have the simplist and laziest needs. ReClock is freeware, afterall.

I'm using everything in x86, due to using AVS in FFDShow.

This is why I hestitated so long posting here. I've read the forums before posting and was not the least bit hopeful.

The developers have the simplist and laziest needs. ReClock is freeware, afterall.
Even though RedFox does not own ReClock, they have the right to do with the software as they see fit.

Please see here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:RedFox

That's good to know.
Except googling "LibAVC group" doesn't lead me anywhere.

Still nowhere near knowing why installing doesn't register ReClock.
I've tried manually registering it but it creates more problems.

Googling "TimestretchPlugin" doesn't help much as I get different DLL's.

" The Procedure entry point ?Flush@TimestretchPlugin@@QAEXXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\ReClock\ReClock.dll. "
Who / what is displaying this error and when?

A message box? Does it have a title bar? (I don't open links, so I can't see your image. But you can attach images to your posts)

Sincere apologies :oops:, I had intended that answer for another thread where someone was asking for the umphteen time if a 64-bit version of ReClock was planned. I don't know what went wrong, sorry. :confused:

Usually errors like the one you have come up because of DLL conflict/corruption.
What you can try: look for every trace of previous installation (even aborted) of ReClock on your system (files, registry keys), and remove them manually. Look especially in the folders contained in the %PATH% environment variable.

If you already did that or if you don't find anything, try using Process Explorer to view the DLLs that SetupReClock1885.exe is loading: https://kb.froglogic.com/display/KB/Getting+a+list+of+DLLs+currently+loaded+in+a+process and see if
Maybe you can find something that way.

Wow, this is ... puzzling.

I did manage to force MPC-HC to use ReClock.
But I have no idea what I did or how I did it.

Installing still gives the same error as the attached image the post you qouted.

Finishing the install with the posted errors, I can still force output renderer as ReClock.
Just can't ever use it as "system default" anymore.

Back