Britbox, Best TV ever, etc.....

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by KEYSER SOZE, Jan 12, 2021 at 9:52 PM.

Tags:
  1. KEYSER SOZE

KEYSER SOZE New Member

So I've been experimenting with channels through Amazon Prime. You can access and download content from Britbox if you go through the Amazon portal. The only thing to watch for is to check the content that is offered. Just because there is a portal through Amazon doesn't mean that all content on the channel is available. CBS All Access has an Amazon portal but they do not offer ALL of their content through the portal. Series like "The Love Boat" only has partial seasons through Amazon but all episodes are available directly from CBS. If you work the 7 day free trials that's still a lot of content we don't have available right now. Use it for what its worth.

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

I used it to grab the entire classic doctor who collection where possible on better video+subs. Though my collection now for that show is more complete than it is in Amazon. They have for a number of seasons where it's like missing half or 3/4 of z season lol, where mine is complete! :p

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. primal

primal Member

Just an FYI...if you have an Canadian AP account you get britbox 30 day trial. I plan on signing up to get my favorite shows...

Are You Being Served?
    Yes, Minister
    Keeping Up Appearances
    Sherlock Holmes (1984)
    New Tricks
    MI-5 aka Spooks

I will need more than 7 days.:D

4. Watcher0363

Watcher0363 Well-Known Member

The channels thru Amazon prime is the biggest curse ever bestowed upon me. Imdb is incredible with so many shows from my prime TV watching years. If they institute some kind of season download feature into Anystream, I am going to need another 40 terabytes of hard drive space. But on the bright side I will stop gaining weight, because I am literally living my life one download ding at a time.

Richard Sava likes this.