• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bright Lights [2016] USA (green screen)

Old Stinky

This is a 1st for me: all I get for movie and extras is green screen.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.4_Info_E_BRIGHT_LIGHTS.ziplog
    76.9 KB · Views: 4
Please elaborte "green screen", AnyDVD doesn't impact video quality at all.

I use 3 products to rip: AnyDVD, DVD Decryptor 3.5.4.0, and DVD Shrink 3.2.0,15.
From file format, I convert to 'avi' for viewing.

Two movies ripped good (though very quickly), & Shrink showed 'green screen' (see attch) for both movies. After I tried ripping by Decryptor, then Shrink (w AnyDVD in background), same results. Believe a bad sector caused all further actions to have bad results (if I ripped 10 more disks, AnyDVD or DVD Decrypt w AnyDVD in background, all ten would be currupt, possibly reboot btwn disks would fix error).

Deleted CSS keys from AnyDVD; 1 AnyDVD rip then reboot btwn each disk, still 'green screen'.

Good rip w NO AnyDVD in background (Shrink or Decrypt).

As i said, Anydvd is simply incapable of causing green screens. That would require either video encoding to go bad (which anydvd can't do), or pixellation issues due to incorrect decryption (no sign of that in the logfile). Bad sectors are tied to the disc you're trying to rip and simply can't cause issues for the next inserted disc. That's not how it works.

Rip with AnyDVD, play that rip in a software based DVD player like PowerDVD. Does it look and play fine? Then anydvd did it's job and your problem is with whatever you're using to then process/shrink the rip.

Back