• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

breaking dawn part 1 -illegal sale

spl147

backing up this disk there is no HD audio option!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.9.1.12_Info_K_BREAKING_DAWN.zip
    178.4 KB · Views: 33
AnyDVD HD doesn't give audio options so I'm not sure what you mean. When you rip a Blu-ray disc you get everything so if you don't get HD audio on playback then that's down to the way you're playing back the rip not down to AnyDVD HD

Last edited:
Holy crap... now not only are they removing extras from rental versions... they are removing features from the film itself.

When asked, "Why do you remove extras from rental versions," I remember reading something along the lines of some studio representative saying, "People who rent are going for more of a theater experience, while people who buy are going for a more home experience."

So instead of just denying renters the HD audio track, they should also replace the regular audio track with one that includes sounds of people eating popcorn and whispering.

I will return and demand a refund for any rental disc I get like this. Cutting off my nose to spite my face maybe, but it is a step too far. These studios need to show their paying customers some b***** respect.

I don't even bother walking into a rental store to buy a used disc because of this practice. Plus with what prices are and the coupons out there, it's not that much of a savings (of course depends on where you are).

This is not the first time this has occurred. I believe "Red" also stripped the lossless audio track from their rental version disc.
We rented "Killer Elite" yesterday. The menu had a "Deleted Scenes" extra indicated on the menu. Of course when you clicked it, you got some text telling you to go buy the title if you want to see the deleted scenes. It isn't bad enough they gimp the rental version - now they have to rub your face in it also?
No - I have no intentions of buying "Killer Elite" in order to see a few deleted scenes - especially since scenes are generally deleted for good reason . . :)

Back