• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

bourne ultimatum

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kanebrake

Having the same problem with Bourne. Took movie back and got another and still can't rip. Tryed liteon & sony dvd player still no go. Even tried dvdfab decryptor no luck.

Having the same problem with Bourne.

You can't possibly claim that based on what's posted. Please do not post in other people's troubleshooting threads unless you want to help them.

1. click http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=18 and read fully

2. Ensure you're using Anydvd 6.3.0.1 beta: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=10591

3 a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

4) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

5) Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Last edited:
Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.1)
TSSTCORP CDDVDW SH-S203N SB01 0822
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2064128 sectors (4031 MBytes)
Total size: 4118938 sectors (8044 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_BOURNE_ULTIMATUM
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

There's no protection on this disc. Just CSS. Nothing special

Last edited:
Update:

I took the movie back for a 4th time. SUCCESS!

I can't believe 3 bad presses in a row. After I got the 4th one AnyDVD had no problem with it whatsoever.

Sorry I didn't start a new thread, I have been reading the forums for a long time, but only joined today. I will take care not to do that again.

Thanks for the assistance...

All is well now!

What a asshole!

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.

:policeman:

You have been banned. Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back