bourne ultimatum does not work

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by karl062458, Dec 18, 2007.

1. karl062458

karl062458 New Member

I have tried the new beta version with two different DVD, one from blockbuster and the other from the bourne triolgy box set.

It does appear to work, but the DVD does not play in either my PC or DVD player, disc error..

Any suggestion, I had the same problem with Pirates and reign over me too.....

2. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

Return the disc for a new one, plus saying you even went to blockbuster we can't offer help on content you do not own.

3. tebugg

tebugg Beta Tester

unless u bought it from blockbuster, then we can help.

4. bandit007

bandit007 Member

i am also having a problem with bourne ultimatum

5. Charlie

You, in all likely hood have a bad original disc that needs to be exchanged.

1. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
    c) Click "enable logging".
    d) Click "ok".
    e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
    f) Go to your My Documents folder
    g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
    h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like [​IMG]
    i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
    l) click "upload"

2. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

6. bandit007

bandit007 Member

here is the log and this is the second dvd i'e tried

Attached Files:

7. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

There's no protection of interest on this disc.

1. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=10591 and update to Anydvd 6.3.0.1

2. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

8. bandit007

bandit007 Member

running test with nero now but where is any dvd 6.3.0.1 i only see version 6.3.0.0

9. Charlie

10. truseq1

truseq1 Well-Known Member

there is NO problem with BOURNE ULTIMATUM. works and plays 100%.

11. Webslinger

You're correct. However, a bunch of original discs were released that were damaged/faulty.

12. bandit007

bandit007 Member

how did you burn?

13. bandit007

bandit007 Member

both discs i bought seem to have problems at exactly the same spot 50% seems to be around layer break?

14. Charlie

I went to Best Buy bought my disc then took it home and used CloneDVD2 and anydvd beta. Nothing special with what I did.

15. Webslinger

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).