Bourne and others

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Igor66, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Igor66

Igor66 Member

I have problems to play new releases like Now Yue See Me 2, Jason Bourne or Star Wars II The Force Awakens having downloaded tchem to disc using Any DVD. Most probably it's connected with codes which are still not been decriptied by the RedFox software. Do you have any idea when you will resolve this problem?

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

3. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Post the logfile from AnyDVDHD, by the way what version are you using?

4. Igor66

Igor66 Member

I cannot create Logfile. This item is shaded in the menu and I cannot select it.

5. Ch3vr0n

That is hard to believe, even with no disc in a drive it's still possible to create one. Can you take a screenshot with the 'grey' menu item.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

6. Igor66

Igor66 Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Igor66

Igor66 Member

I'm using 8.1.0.0.

Attached Files:

8. Igor66

Igor66 Member

Sorry for inconvinience. It's in Polish :)

9. Ch3vr0n

Those are massive images. Try shrinking them in about a dozen MB in size next time ;)

Looks like something's "off" with your anydvd installation. The top (activate AnyDVD) and bottom one (Exit) shouldn't be greyed out either. Meaning you can't (de)activate or exit anydvd at all. Maybe @James can shed some light but i'd start with a reinstall of the latest version

10. Igor66

Igor66 Member

Sorry :)

However I can't see a newer than 8.1.0.0. or beta version on your products list. Where can I find it?

11. nebostrangla

nebostrangla Well-Known Member

Unless they have the ripper window open at the same time as information window . I've found that to be the case. If I have ripped a disc and inserted a new one. With the show information window on insertion of new media being ticked in settings and without closing the ripper. You can't create logs or deactivate the program. By right-clicking the fix icon. It's greyed out.

12. Ch3vr0n

nebo is right, though afaik that has been classed as a "bug" by @James and he should be working on a fix.

@Igor66 if you have an anydvd ripper window open you need to close it, or you cannot create a logfile.

nebostrangla likes this.
  13. Igor66

Igor66 Member

Now it works. I'll send logfiles in a second

14. Igor66

Igor66 Member

Iluzja 2 (Now You Can See Me 2) EAN 5 907561 149702
    Jason Bourne 5 902115 602566
    The Force... 7 321917 505680

Attached Files:

nebostrangla likes this.
  15. Igor66

Igor66 Member

Btw, many thanks nebo!

nebostrangla likes this.
  16. Ch3vr0n

All logfile look clear, just basic AACS, no indication of screenpass whatsoever

17. Igor66

Igor66 Member

Ok. Anyway, I rip them and then I transfer to my Pop Corn server and they don't work. These are the only ones which don't work. I used to have the same problems with Everest and some other movies and they were cleared with a new version of the software.

18. Ch3vr0n

That's a different issue. Do the rips work in a licensed software player like PowerDVD? If so, then anydvd did it's job and it's not an anydvd issue. PopCorn media devices are in the same class as most dune players. Unlicensed and as such not unusual for them to have problems with blu-ray playback

19. Igor66

Igor66 Member

Ok, clear.

20. nebostrangla

nebostrangla Well-Known Member

Anytime.
    That's what we're here for. Most if the time anyway.