• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Boss Baby and Smurfs Lost Village both have the same errors

keynote9

Both of these try to fix the DVD structures errors while ripping. Using the same option for rippers. Attached is the screen shot and logs.

I get the same error. See attachment. goes to 100 percent and stops.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.1_Info_D_SMURFS_THE_LOST_VILLAGE.ziplog
    140.3 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.1.7.1_Info_D_THE_BOSS_BABY.ziplog
    143.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 2017-07-30_12-26-46.jpg
    2017-07-30_12-26-46.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 17
Both of these try to fix the DVD structures errors while ripping. Using the same option for rippers. Attached is the screen shot and logs.

I get the same error. See attachment. goes to 100 percent and stops.
Boss Baby: Looks like a dirty and / or defective disc and / or drive to me. Maybe it is time to buy a new drive?

Smurfs Lost Village: Could be a new protection, but I'll wait for a logfile from someone with a more reliable drive.

Last edited:
Drive is perfectly fine. Tried in 3 other ones and they all do the same thing.

I am having the same trouble with boss baby and smurfs. Every other disc works just fine. What in formation do you need from me? Thanks!

Back