• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

booktype problem

alaskakathy

Trying to learn CloneDVD. Sticky's instructions say to change booktype to dvd. I dl'd Nero CD-DVDSpeed, but it locks up my computer. Dl'd Imgburn, tried to change booktype, and it just keeps failing. Have a Compaq Presario laptop, LG HL-DT-ST DVD+RW GCA 4040N burner. Any help much appreciated. I'm not very computer literate, so please keep it simple.

Trying to learn CloneDVD. Sticky's instructions say to change booktype to dvd. I dl'd Nero CD-DVDSpeed, but it locks up my computer. Dl'd Imgburn, tried to change booktype, and it just keeps failing. Have a Compaq Presario laptop, LG HL-DT-ST DVD+RW GCA 4040N burner. Any help much appreciated. I'm not very computer literate, so please keep it simple.

There is allot of different tools to use on this note post #2 on this link as it has a few. Give this a look over and let us know if it worked or failed. Read through as well as there may be other apps not in post #2.

http://www.videohelp.com/forum/archive/t303731.html

alaskakathy
What type of media are you trying to change? You can only change Booktype on +R media before the burn and +RW before or after you burn.
All burners are NOT capable of Bitsetting.

For Nero Express:
Put in a Blank DVD+R or DVD+RW Disk into your DVD Burner
Open up the Nero SmartStart, then Nero Express
Click on "Copy Entire Disc"
Then click on "Options", then on "Book Type Settings", set to "Automatic" and click "OK"
Now whenever you use Nero to burn DVD+R Media, it will automatically change the BookType or BitSet it to DVD-ROM
You can also try THIS link if Nero won't work.

Last edited:
Back