• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with some streaming providers (Netflix) might not always be available in HD.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

Bookmark to DVD-ROM?

steve61617

I everyone, Is there a way to set clone DVD to bookmark a DVD+Rr to DVD-ROM. I’ve been saving the files and burning with Nero to bookmark as a DVD-ROM. I’ve tried using Nero speed to change the book type but when I burn with clone it shows up as DVD+R?

NO. However, you can use Nero's CD-DVD Speed to bit set, if your burner is capable of bitsetting....

Hi :)
Booktyping is either temporal or system.
System actually changes the drives setting. So even if fitted to another PC the setting remains.
Temporal is s/w induced & lasts till reboot. So the drives setting remains the same.
In your case it may be possible to use a patched f/w to do this permanently.
Nec & Pioneer are two examples.
What is your drive?

zebabee
i have LITE-ON DVDRW SHM-165H6S [FW HSOE] - [ATAPI]
thanks for reply

thank you zebadee
I downloaded it I'LL try it out tomorrow and let you know if it worked.

Hi zebadee
I just got done backing up The Pursuite of Happyness and when I checked the book type its DVD-ROM :D THANK YOU AGAIN for your help
STEVE

Back